Create that indoor/outdoor living space that you’ve always wanted with patio enclosures. Enjoy the outdoors without the weather and the bugs.
- Specializing in custom-made patio enclosures, sunrooms and screen rooms
- Expertly installed by our experienced installation crew
- Wide variety of styles, colors, options, screen and glass designs and more
- We can provide hurricane rated structures
- We can add electrical, lighting, heating, air conditioning and plumbing
- We can build from the ground up
- Screened-in patios
- Window additions to current structure
What Is The Difference Between A Lanai And A Patio?
By definition, a patio and a lanai are significantly different. A lanai has walls, windows, and a roof. By definition, a patio is an outdoor space that has a poured foundation or decking without walls, windows, or a roof. However, the terms have been commingled and there’s a discrepancy between what is what as these have become “buzzwords”.
Here is a little more clarification:
- A patio is an outdoor space that is paved/has a foundation without walls, windows, or a roof. Another term for a patio would be a deck.
- A porch is a patio without walls or windows, but it does have a roof.
- A veranda is a larger version of a porch with decorative walls and railings and a roof.
- A lanai is a porch or veranda and has walls, windows, and a roof.
As you can see, these terms are definitely used loosely. Now that you have a better understanding, let’s see a few examples of patios and lanais that we’ve built.
- Exclusive 4-Year Labor Support
- Custom measured fit for every application
- Everything we sell we install (no subcontractors)
Can I See Some Patio Jobs You’ve Completed?
We’ve put together a gallery of our past patio jobs. As you can see, some are open-concept and some are closed. We will work with you to design the perfect patio for your home and your budget.