As the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to develop, our primary concern is for the health and safety of our customers and associates. Folkers is aware of the precautions outlined by the CDC and we’ve changed the way we interact with our customers to decrease the risk of infection and/or spread of COVID-19.
Changes We’ve Made To Our Protocol
1. Customers should not be near the work area at any time.
2. Sick employees are required to stay at home.
3. Frequent hand-washing is required by all of our employees.
4. Alcohol-based cleaners are provided for all employees when running water is not present.
5. We are using a medical-grade, anti-viral solution for cleaning hands and the area where we work.
6. Employees will have rubber gloves available at all times.
7. Maintain regular housekeeping practices (i.e. cleaning, disinfecting).
We’ve based this information on guidelines presented by OSHA, the Pensacola Chamber, and the State of Florida; they include:
The virus is primarily spread person-to-person.
Sick employees need to stay at home.
Clean your hands frequently.
Clean and disinfect your work areas.
Remind your employees to wash, clean, and disinfect frequently.
We realize these changes may increase the time necessary to complete customer projects. While time-consuming, these measures are necessary for us to continue providing the service you have learned to expect. Folkers will do all that we can to provide our services during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-FOLKERS.