You Can Trust The Folks At Folkers!
Why You Should Use Folkers
For Your Home Improvement Needs?
Our Number One Priority – Happy Customers
- Free estimate – we provide you with an in depth look at the various options, colors, styles and benefits of our products and you always receive a free estimate.
- We manage the permitting and adherence to local building codes on your behalf.
- We measure your window and door openings in order to provide you a custom measured and built product. Over the years, houses settle and our harsh Gulf Coast environment changes structures and framing. So our products are custom made to fit each opening exactly, providing safety from storms, security, noise reductions and protection against the Gulf Coast environment.
- Products are ordered from our handpicked manufacturers, all of which are located in the South and build products to Florida building codes; the most stringent building codes in the country. Our products are built to withstand hurricanes and the harsh weather conditions of the Gulf Coast.
- We perform your product installation according to your schedule.
- We practice “leave no trace” construction and remodeling. We clean the job site, replace window coverings and leave your home in better condition than we found it.
- Our installation crews provide you with information on cleaning, maintaining and caring for your new products. The labels and adhesive stickers must remain on the products until the inspector has a chance to inspect the job.
- We assist you with the building inspection once the installation is complete.
- We have a full service department designed to assist with repairs and maintenance.
- We ask for you to complete a Customer Service Review, providing us with information on how we did.
We’re Reputable and Experienced
- We are licensed contractors and manage the permit process and final inspection
- We are insured and bonded
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We have nearly 30,000 customers along the Gulf Coast
- We sell only the highest quality products that are manufactured in Alabama and Florida for both markets, with long term product warranty
- We guarantee our work and offer extended installation warranty
- Our products have withstood multiple hurricanes over 42 years
- No other company in our area has the experience and expertise that the Folker’s team has
Read “Questions to Ask when Hiring a Contractor” for valuable information you can’t ignore (unless you want to throw away your money).
- Folkers is locally-owned and operated
- We comply with all local engineering and building codes that are specific to our region
- Over 90% of Central and South Florida homes are masonry construction. Shutter construction and installation procedures developed in those areas are not suitable for wood frame, brick veneer homes on the Gulf Coast.
- We provide services to the entire Gulf Coast between Pensacola and Mobile
- When you call us, you will speak with a friendly representative in our local office; no out of town sales people with “canned sales presentations”
- We purchase supplies and materials from local companies when possible
We’re Veteran Owned
- Kip Robinson – US Navy veteran
- Ken Robinson – US Army retired and Iraq War veteran
- 20% of our employees are service veterans
- All products are manufactured in Alabama and Florida, by companies who build products that withstand our area’s difficult environments
- We offer products that meet stringent Florida impact resistant (hurricane resistant) building codes
- Folkers researches various products, state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, always seeking the best possible construction and value.
- We offer only the finest, most durable home improvement products
- We take a unique approach to installation. We employ only the finest home improvement craftsmen and offer them a drug-free workplace, retirement programs, top wages, job training, proper equipment and a well-maintained fleet
- We do not use subcontractors but rather we employ year-round, full-time craftsmen who are cross-trained.
- Folkers employs a full time service, maintenance and repair crew
- Folkers is not a “do everything” home improvement company. We specialize in exterior installed products and concentrate our training and quality control of those installations. “Excellence, or not at all” is our motto. If we do the job, we do it right. You can depend on the folks at Folkers!
Folkers are “The Folks You Can Trust“!
Text about home improvement financing (for SEO purposes)…